Human Capital Ventures Limited and Human Capital Ventures Incorporated along with any associated or group companies (collectively “Human Capital Ventures” or “HCV” or “We” or “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The information you provide to us will be used by Human Capital Ventures for the purpose of assessing your suitability, qualifications and skills, not only for current work assignments/vacancies but also for assignments/vacancies which we think may be of interest to you in the future. We may also use your information to keep you informed by email, telephone and/or mail about future work opportunities and marketing communication.
If you do not wish to consent to the use of your data for any of these purposes, including if you do not wish to receive direct marketing information from Human Capital Ventures, or wish for your data to be removed from our database, please e-mail [email protected].
Human Capital Ventures is a registered Data Controller and all requests for information or a copy of your personal data should be in writing and addressed to the Data Protection Officer at your local office. Details of which can be found on the contact us page of our website. (Please Hyperlink to contact us page).
Before receiving your personal data, you may have to pay an administration fee and will be required to undergo an identification verification process.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that we collect from you, that you provide to us or data that you have made publicly available. This information may include but is not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, phone numbers, work and education history, a copy of your CV/resume along with your nationality which we are required to collect by law.
- If we place you with our clients, we shall also request and hold copies of documentation showing your legal right to work in the country of assignment, proof of residence and financial information such as bank account details, tax Identification numbers etc.
- At our clients request we may undertake pre-employment screening and background checks either directly ourselves or through a third party. These checks may include, but not limited to: employment references, credit references, criminal record checks and drug testing. The outcome of such checks maybe shared with the requesting client and held on our internal systems in accordance with data protection law.
- We may record and store any telephone calls you have with us for record-keeping and quality control purposes.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- We also collect information as a total in order to provide us with a better understanding of the users of our site as a group, but which does not contain personally identifiable information.
- We may also use the information for direct marketing via e-mail or telephone.
In the event that you only register your e-mail address with us in order to receive job alerts, your data will not be used for any other purpose other than to provide you with details of suitable vacancies which may arise from time to time, together with any relevant marketing communications pertaining to jobs and job advice.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better service to users.
Although we will do our best to protect the storing of your personal data, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site or any third party; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information and transferred it to a third party, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unlawful access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site(s) is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information on assignments, vacancies, candidates, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, email or telephone.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, any associated or group companies, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- to third parties in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing any time by contacting us at [email protected].
Our site may, from time-to-time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookie policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.