Technical Service Delivery Manager
- Information Technology
- £40000.00 - £45000.00
- JN -122018-942
- Greater London, London - Inner, UK
Job DescriptionOur client is an Award-Winning IT Services organisation with a global presence which due to a recent customer acquisition is looking to recruit a Technical Service Delivery Manager to maintain a successful relationship between both parties.
As the Technical Services Manager, you will be based from our Clients customers UK Headquarters in the City of London, responsible for managing the IT Services delivered to a very large management consulting firm, ensuring the ‘operational excellence’ of all IT delivered to the end-client.
- Work closely with the Head of Service Delivery in defining the technical and business strategy and account plans for their area of responsibility.
- Manage the operational delivery of contracted services to the nominated contracts to ensure that SLA’s and KPI’s as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
- Continually evaluate the service and service provision and make improvements.
- Identify the root cause of issues and find solution to remediate them in line with ITIL’s Problem Management discipline.
- Promote the organisation's capabilities to the client, identify sales opportunities and then work with the bid team to execute these opportunities.
- Facilitate the growth of the nominated contracts by exploiting incremental revenue or cost saving opportunities.
- Manage the onsite IT engineering team to deliver the contractual obligations in the most efficient and effect way ensuring process adherence and skill-based competencies.
- Control and manage the operating budget for each customer contract within area of responsibility.
- Demonstrable experience in the IT field and / or project service industry, encompassing Customer Account Management, Operational Management, Team Leadership, Service Management and Project Management.
- Proven track record of technical acumen within the Desktop IT platforms, including Windows oS (7/10), Office 365, Apple MAC, Mobile Device Management, PC Estate Management (SCCM/LANDesk)
- First-class interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation and analytical skills, with prior experience working within a matrix managed organisation (advantageous)
- Excellent relationship management abilities
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Tenure: Permanent, Full-Time (Monday – Friday 09:00 - 17:30)
Location: Central London, United Kingdom