Business Intelligence Manager
- Information Technology
- £50000.00 - £55000.00
- JN -112018-939
- Bedford, Bedfordshire, UK
Job DescriptionWith a rich trading history of over 40 years and over 25,000 staff across the group, our Client is an Industry Leading Organisation headquartered in Bedford, Bedfordshire…
Due to continued growth and expansion, our Client is looking to appoint a Business Intelligence Manager, responsible for the operational and strategic management of a team of between 5-10 highly technical BI Developers, responsible for developing real-time data solutions to report on the performance of different departments and services throughout the organisation.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and coaching skills to build a high performing Business Intelligence development function.
- Support the team to successfully deliver complex projects, including technical guidance as required.
- Ensure all deliverables are fit for purpose and adhere to industry and best practice.
- Ensure the objectives and expectations of stakeholders external to the core team are met e.g. Global architecture and Business representatives.
- Manage the BI delivery roadmap considering both business and technological objectives.
- Assist the project team and the UK data Architect in cultivating successful relationships across the business.
- Daily operational management of the BI Development function, carrying out regular 1-1 mentoring sessions, quarterly and annual performance reviews as well as recruitment and legal.
- Act as the ‘go to’ person for any challenges or problems faced throughout the BI Tech Stack, encompassing PowerBI (DAX), Excel, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS & SQL Server.
- 5+ years’ experience within BI Development/Analysis with proven Leadership experience
- Strong requirement gathering and analysis experience
- Sound stakeholder management skills to represent the BI practice.
- Exposure to PowerBI and Microsoft BI tools such as SSRS, Excel & SQL
- First-class interpersonal skills to be able to interact with customers
- Exposure to agile methodologies such as SCRUM (desirable)
Salary: £50K - £55K per annum + Bonus
Benefits: Bonus Scheme, 28 Days annual leave, 10% Pension + More!
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire Full-time, Permanent