.Net Application Developer
- Information Technology
- £35000.00 - £45000.00
- JN -072018-908
- London, London - Inner, UK
- 26 Days Holiday + Private Medical + Great Pension
Job DescriptionOur client is a Global Leader in Insurance and Risk Management part of a group consisting of 65,000 employees worldwide, annual revenues in excess of $15 billion and growing heavily through the business acquisition.
Human Capital Ventures is proud to be acting as a preferred partner in the recruitment of a Software Developer to play a pivotal role within our client’s software development function. The successful candidates will be responsible for developing complex custom software solutions in Microsoft .Net full stack technology to meet our client’s business requirements.
Reporting directly to the Development Manager you will play a key part in the continued success of the growing development function. Working closely with architects you will be developing a range of customer-facing applications that are at the core of our client’s business, making suggestions on the direction of our software development strategy.
- Responsible for application development using various software technologies
- Write complex software programs according to specifications from the technical design team
- Create unit test cases and participate in unit tests and systems tests as needed
- Responsible for being able to work with current version of legacy code and assist with maintaining them
- Strong system analysis and debugging skills
- Communicate with Business Analysts and the Senior Lead on a task by task basis and produce high quality deliverables
- Create and maintain design documents as a part of the software delivery lifecycle process
- Responsible for reviewing process including code, documentation and design review
- Assist with resolution of production issues with minimal assistance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent is desired.
- An in-depth understanding of the Agile SCRUM methodology is essential.
- Database Technologies: SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
- Third Party Technologies: Telerik, SOAP, Sagepay Integration, Close PF Integration, Salesforce
- Management Technologies: JIRA, TFS, Confluence
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
Benefits: 26 days Holiday, Private Medical, Excellent Pension + More