IT Security Operations Manager
- Information Technology
- £55000.00 - £60000.00
- JN -062018-899
- Dunstable, Bedfordshire, UK
- Bonus, Company Shares, Healthcare & More!
Job DescriptionHuman Capital Ventures has been selected to recruit an IT Security Operations Manager for a Global Leader of Software Services to the Financial Services sector.
With over 40,000 users spanning the globe, our client is looking for a talented IT Security Operations Manager to join their rapidly growing IT function, located from their UK Headquarters in Dunstable Bedfordshire.
As the IT Security Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing operations, building processes and continuously developing the technology stack designed to manage security resources within the business.
- To ensure that customer information and information systems are protected from unauthorised access/intrusion, use, disclosure, disruption, modification or destruction whilst adhering to GDPR regulations
- Creation and maintenance of a full suite of ISO27001 compliant ISMS polices as part of a larger SecOps team and SMEs.
- Responding to customer audit or information requests on behalf of Managed Services
- Responsibility for developing an operational security plan.
- Remain up to date with the latest threats and vulnerabilities to ensure operational tools and processes are up to date, introduce process improvements and ensure incident response plans are up to date and effectively tested.
- Drive collaboration, facilitating communication between teams and be the go-to person for security within the department.
- Experience in managing security operations in complex environments
- In depth experience in a security role with strong working knowledge and understanding of information security frameworks, incident management (including Critical Incident Management), and application security best practices.
- Extensive experience in managed TVS and SIEM solutions, including maintenance, improvement and auditing of this.
- Experience creating / maintaining an ISO27001 ISMS and/or PCI compliance projects and operation
- Experience of implementing Vulnerability Management and software.
- In-depth knowledge of encryption technologies and ciphers, including IPsec VPNs, TLS/SSL and storage encryption.
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent is advantageous, but not required
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Tenure: Permanent, Full-Time
Benefits: Bonus, Share Allocations, Competitive Pension Contribution, Private Healthcare & More!
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire OR Sheffield, South Yorkshire