3rd Line Systems Administrator
- Information Technology
- £30000.00 - £40000.00
- JN -062018-891
- Northampton, Northamptonshire, UK
- Great Benefits & Progression
Job DescriptionHuman Capital Ventures is recruiting on behalf of an Award-Winning organisation that is undergoing a large IT transformation programme with a growing project pipeline for an Enterprise Server Infrastructure Engineer to join their highly competent systems engineering team, responsible for responding to major incidents, provisioning of new systems and services, whilst continually delivering improvements to their environments and system availability.
Successful candidates should possess the following technical knowledge:
- Excellent Microsoft system administration, configuration, and architecture experience.
- Excellent ‘hands-on’ experience of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, SQL Server 2016, IIS, Exchange, Active Directory, Group Policy.
- Strong experience of Hyper-V Server virtualisation Technologies.
- Experience of Office365 in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent ‘hands-on’ experience of DNS, DHCP, and FTP.
- Exposure to Microsoft System centre suite of products, including SCCM and SCOM.
- Knowledge of application server configuration and management and automated deployment.
- Experience of Dell Server Hardware
- Knowledge of Networking technology routing, switching
- Knowledge of network storage devices SAN/NAS
- Experience of building, maintaining and managing enterprise services in a multiplatform environment.
- Knowledge of application and web server configuration and management and automated deployment.
- Knowledge of source control and release/configuration management tools. Experience in producing and publishing web-based content.
- Knowledge/experience of programming / scripting languages, automation, including VBscipt and PowerShell
- Use of network load balancing and server high availability techniques.
- Experience of monitoring tools and/or transaction monitoring.
- Good understanding of security best practices.
- Good familiarity with the ITIL framework and ideally formal accreditation.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits