Business Intelligence Developer
- Information Technology
- £35000.00 - £50000.00
- JN -032019-979
- Chelmsford, Essex, UK
- Bonus + Excellent Benefits!
Job DescriptionOur Client is a rapidly growing data solutions organisation, with an impressive portfolio of services spanning across data migrations, data archiving and data analytics. Our Client has an array of customers, ranging from start-ups to blue-chip organisations.
To support their continued growth and service-take ones, our Client is looking to recruit for a Business Intelligence Developer based from their offices on the Top Floor of an established office complex in Essex, responsible for developing highly visible reporting functionality in line with their customer’s requirements.
The successful candidate will have strong SQL Programming (2012 – 2016), and will be responsible for the following:
- Carry out requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing of data visualisation reports
- Maintain and create tables, views and stored procedures using SQL Server 2012/2016
- Work in conjunction with customers to identify and collect BI requirements, and translate requirements into a technical specification for development
- Offer and develop solutions to customers across visualisation products such as QlikView/Sense, Tableau and PowerBI
- Extract, Transform and Load data using tools such as MySQL, API’s, SQL
- Maintain and work within the Data Warehouse environment
- 3-5 years’ experience within Business Intelligence/Data Development
- Strong exposure to MS BI Stack (PowerBI, SSRS, SSIS, SQL) etc
- Developed highly visible dashboards with tools such as PowerBI, QlikView, Tableau
- First-class interpersonal and stakeholder management skills to effectively carry out requirement gathering
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Benefits: Annual Bonus, Pension, Career Progression
Tenure: Permanent, Full-Time (Monday to Friday 09:00 til 17:30)
Location: Chelmsford, Essex