- Information Technology
- JN -032019-978
- Worcestershire, Worcestershire, UK
Our client is a globally recognised leader in cyber security solutions and a Leading Defence Technology with a rapidly growing Security Health Check Penetration Testing team p which provide a range of security testing services as part of a wider service portfolio.
Human Capital Ventures is proud to act as their preferred partner in the recruitment of a highly skilled Lead Penetration Tester to deliver bespoke penetration testing (including application and infrastructure testing, “Red Teaming”, Advanced Intrusion Testing, and cyber resilience.) across a range of private sector clients, as well as being the service provider of choice for most central government agencies and departments.
As Penetration Tester, the role is client facing so you’ll be working on client projects within a highly-skilled team tasked with solving the most complex security problems.
You will have the necessary areas of expertise to support our clients in identifying, understanding and mitigating the threats and vulnerabilities presented by the increasing importance of the cyberspace domain and will be expected to:
- Working closely with the Global Testing Team Manager, identifying and resolving issues affecting the team.
- Respond to client requests, anticipate client problems, facilitate workshops and deliver solutions using innovative approaches when applicable.
- Deliver high quality work to meet client expectations.
- Share knowledge with junior colleagues and assist team members with their objectives.
- Current CREST / CHECK Registered Tester (AND/OR) OSCP or GIAC GPEN Accreditation.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel both within the UK and globally
- Active CHECK status is highly desirable although we can support you through the process if needed.
- Have or be able to gain UK security clearance and hold a UK driving licence.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills along with attention to detail and report writing skills.
- Knowledge of performing Network and/or Web Application Penetration Testing
- An innovative and analytical approach to performing penetration testing, particularly of novel devices and environments
- Excellent technical presentation and reporting skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate the impact and importance of detailed technical information to a non-technical audience
Location: Worcestershire / REMOTE BASED (Home working)