Business Intelligence Developer (DAX/Tabular)
- Information Technology
- £45000.00 - £50000.00
- JN -032019-971
- Northampton, Northamptonshire, UK
- 27 Days Holiday + Much More!!
Job DescriptionWith over 4,000 employees across the UK, our Client is an Industry Leading Organisation with a heritage of over 100 years.
Human Capital Ventures is acting as a preferred supplier to our Client in the recruitment of several talented BI Developer’s to be based from their recognised UK Headquarters in Northampton, which boasts onsite car parking, innovative facilities and local amenities.
As a BI Developer… you will join our Client’s talented team, working within an Agile environment to deliver full-lifecycle Reporting & Dashboard functionality in accordance with individual business requirements, leveraging MS BI Stack technologies, inclusive of SQL Server, SSRS, PowerBI, Tabular (essential) and DAX (essential).
- Responsible for the full data development lifecycle; from the creation of the Data Warehouse (SQL Server Database) structure to the front-end dashboard visulisation (PowerBI)
- Create Tabular Models with DAX Calculations
- Create and administer SSRS ETL reports
- Work to, and ensure the adoption of Agile Methodologies (SCRUM) throughout the BI Development Team (Sprint Planning, Reviews & Retrospectives, Requirement Gathering) etc.
- Develop ‘user friendly’ dashboards with data extracted, transformed and loaded onto PowerBI
- 3+ years’ experience within Business Intelligence
- Exposure to either DAX Calculations or SSAS Tabular Model (essential)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of MS BI Stack – PowerBI etc
Benefits: 27 Days’ Annual Leave, Healthcare Scheme, Onsite Gym + Much More!
Tenure: Full-Time, Permanent (Monday to Friday 09:00 til 17:30)
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire