Data Operations Analyst
- Information Technology
- £35000.00 - £40000.00
- JN -022019-968
- Northampton, Northamptonshire, UK
- Bonus, 25 Days' Annual Leave + Much More!
Job DescriptionOur Client is an Industry Leading Financial Services Organisation.
Human Capital Ventures is proud to be supporting our prestigious Client in the recruitment of a Data Operations Analyst with strong SQL Scripting experience, responsible for supporting the business in the development and administration of their ‘business critical’ reporting functionality.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting-edge database technologies, developing your career within a rapidly growing business with an impressive project pipeline.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses using MS SQL
- Provide support and guidance on project management reporting through available toolsets, use of tools and techniques to support programme/project reporting
- Support the business in the implementation of new ETL software packages
- Act as a ‘Subject Matter Expert’ for any database queries relating to SQL
- Troubleshoot, supporting and escalate database issues and incidents
- Investigate report scheduling failures and manually create job scheduling.
- Maintain and update documentation for upcoming Data driven projects
- 2/3+ years’ experience with Data Analysis
- Strong MS SQL Scripting experience
- Ideally possess knowledge of ETL (SSRS, IICS, etc)
- Hands on exposure to data sources (Flat-File, XML, Oracle, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liase with stakeholders of all levels
- Knowledge of Cron or Control-M batch scheduling
- The ability to interpret Data – Trends, Issues and Changes
Benefits: Annual Bonus Scheme, 25 Days’ Annual Leave, Free Onsite Parking + Much More!
Location: Northamptonshire (Commutable from: Northampton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Kettering, Peterborough)
Tenure: Full-Time, Permanent (Monday – Friday 09:00 til 17:30)