Senior IT Service Desk Analyst
- Information Technology
- £24000.00 - £25000.00
- JN -022019-964
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, UK
Job DescriptionWith a rich history of over 100 years, our client is a Globally Recognised Leader with over 65,000 employees spanning 500 offices globally, with annual revenues in excess of $15 billion and a presence within the Fortune 500.
Due to several years of aggressive growth through Mergers and Acquisitions, Human Capital Ventures is proud to be acting as a preferred partner to our client in the recruitment of a number of Senior IT Service Desk Analysts, based from their plush IT Operations Centre in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
The successful candidates will act as the first point of escalation for technical issues across Enterprise Hardware, Software, Networking, and connectivity; providing support over the phone, through email/live messenger and remotely, taking high volumes of inbound contacts, ensuring all incidents and requests are all registered on the IT Service Management Platform, working and adhering to pre-defined service levels and performance metrics.
- Provide telephone, live messenger, and remote based support to users experiencing IT related issues across Europe, Middle-East and Africa
- Use ITSM tools to log, recall and monitor Incidents and Requests
- Provide support across Windows Operating Systems and assist in the migration to Windows 10
- Utilise and support Microsoft Business Applications such as MS Office
- Maintain and edit user accounts using System Administration tools such as Active Directory and MS Exchange
- Provide support across Hardware such as Printers, Desktops, Mobiles and Laptops
- Diagnose and troubleshoot telephony and conferencing applications
- Use remote log-on tools such as Dame Ware to log onto users’ devices
- Add content and edit existing material to reflect updates and changes in the Knowledge Base
- Provide training, upskilling and knowledge transfers to Junior/Trainee Analysts
- Monitoring trends within Tickets which haven't been resolved and contribute to the creation of training material
- 18-months prior experience within IT Support with an attitude to progress
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge or accreditation in ITIL would be desirable
- Possessing an IT related qualification is advantageous (Apprenticeship/College/Degree)
- Good technical proficiency (full training will be provided to successful candidates)
Our client is undergoing a large period of growth and transition, integrating some newly acquired businesses and actioning a large IT project pipeline, so this role will offer successful candidates an opportunity to support projects on a global scale, developing your IT Career within a great employer recognised for internal growth, development and progression!
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire Permanent Salary: £24,000 - £25,000 + Private Healthcare, 26 days’ holiday, 10% Pension + More!
Contract Rate: £14.00 - £15.00 per hour (3/6-month contract) Hours: Monday – Friday (09:00 – 17:30)