French Speaking Customer Service Advisor (Contact Centre/Control Room)
- Customer Service
- £20000.00 - £22000.00
- JN -012019-960
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, UK
Job DescriptionOur client is a global technology company with annual revenue of $6 billion and a market leading product with over 40,000 customers and manages over 500,000 assets on daily basis.
Human Capital Ventures is proud to be acting as their preferred partner in the recruitment of a Customer Service Advisor, fluent in French to work within their dedicated contact centre/control room based from their plush offices, located on an established business park just outside Central Milton Keynes offering free parking, great facilities and local amenities.
The successful candidates will be responding to inbound customer escalation over the phone, on email and through automated alerting systems whilst coordinating a number of third-parties to resolve matters and providing general administrative support and reporting on each case, following them through until reservation.
The ideal candidates will be highly motivated, reliable and have a flexible approach. You will be required to working on a shift basis Monday – Friday either on an early shift between 06.00 – 14.00 or late shift 12.00 – 20.00; but will be progression to a rotation shift model in the near future encompassing 4 days on, 4 off basis working 06:00 – 16:00. There will also be a need to cover shifts and holiday where required.
The ideal candidates will be highly motivated, reliable and have a flexible approach and hold the following attributes:
- Ability to absorb, adapt and learn a wide variety of skills and systems.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Excellent customer service skills and proven ability.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to focus and prioritise in a high stress environment.
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in speaking French and English
- Ability to communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Willingness to be extremely flexible and always operate in the company’s best interests.
- Good all-round ability and knowledge within an office environment.
- Previous experience within an Operations Centre/ Control Room environment.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Educated to degree standard
- Full UK driving license.
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckingshire
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 + Great Benefits
Hours: 06.00 – 14.00 Early Shift or 12.00 – 20.00 Late Shift