Lead Product Manager (HR Technology)
- Information Technology
- £70000.00 - £80000.00
- JN -012019-956
- Central London, London - Inner, UK
- Â£10k Car Allowance, Bonus Scheme, 26 Days' Annual Leave + Much More!
Job DescriptionOur client is a Global Leader in HR Consulting and Talent Management with over 20,000 employees worldwide with operations in over 130 Countries who make a difference to the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers.
Human Capital Ventures is proud to be acting as a preferred partner in the recruitment of a Lead Product Manager to continue their development and enhancement of their best in breed HR Technology Solutions.
You will be providing leadership, advice, guidance, and support to the development of HR software solutions to a wide range of clients, serving as a trusted advisor to various levels of management.
As Lead Product Manager you will understand the HR needs of the customer and create solutions and products to meet them, united by a collaborative culture that transcends business units and borders.
In this role you will be: responsible for:
- Working as part of a global team supervising four or more colleagues as direct reports; including assigning, directing and evaluating work
- Engaging with clients to determine product needs and project managing product development based on criteria
- Managing budgets (T&E, P&L) for projects/product development
- Partnering with our Global Career Products and our Career Regional Sales Leadership teams to set priorities and roadmaps for product development.
- Developing business cases for new and expanded functionality of our existing products
- Determining how to onboard new user groups onto the product
- Providing input into global sales & marketing communication strategies
- Building out and managing existing products by leveraging colleagues and partner teams
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the product team, procedures and processes by identifying gaps, inefficiencies and areas for improvement
- Extensive experience in overseeing HR Technology Product Development
- Extensive experience in dealing with clients in the development of HR Technology solutions
- Proven experience in leading a team of developers and in managing project budgets (T&E, P&L)
- Proven knowledge in development using .Net, MS Technologies and MEAN Stack
- An understanding of the issues facing corporate clients and our client’s ability to provide support
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies to clients; from senior decision makers to employee members
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt and work effectively with a variety of dynamic work
Benefits: £7k – 10k Car Allowance + Bonus + 26-day holiday + private medical + more
Location: London and/or Croydon and/or Remote