- Information Technology
- £74000.00 - £108000.00
- JN -012019-952
- London, London - Inner, UK
- Car Allowance , Annual Bonus, Great Pension and Holiday Allowance
Job DescriptionOur client is a globally recognised Leader in Cyber Security Solutions and a Tier-1 government defence contractor with a rapidly growing international security practice which provide a range of specialist cyber security services as part of a wider service portfolio.
Human Capital Ventures is proud to act as their preferred partner in the recruitment of a number of highly experienced Security Architect based from their plush offices in either Guildford or Central London, UK.
As a Security Architect, you will work across the Financial Services, Telecommunications, Media, Legal or Energy divisions, responsible for preventing ‘business critical’ cyber-attacks against a comprehensive Client portfolio, helping them to understand current exposures and identify pragmatic and cost-effective risk management controls.
- Working from client site the key role of a Security Architect Consultant is to drive beneficial security change into the business through the development or review of architectures. In particular:
- To understand the business and information risk context of our customers, to identify and propose architectures and countermeasures to mitigate risks from solutions
- To work closely and collaborate with information risk advisors, accreditors, solution architects and system engineers to enable secure planning, delivery and configuration of ICT systems
- To provide strategic direction for investment in new technologies and in the delivery of security services and solutions
- To provide thought leadership, support business development activities, perform delivery oversight and manage senior client engagements.
- Awareness of architectural frameworks and experience in applying security architecture principles to small or large integration projects
- Act as the ‘subject matter’ knowledge in one or many security technologies - such as identity management, protective monitoring, encryption, cloud security, network security, application security etc.
- Interact directly with a broad cross selection of personnel, including key stakeholders, up to CIO or IT Directors level within clients
- Previous experience using one of TOGAF, MODAF or Zachmann Architecture frameworks.
- Hold CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, SANS GIAC, or similar qualifications
- Ability to liaise and connect with stakeholders in order to influence cost and risk-based decisions; Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in providing security architecture guidance to commercial organisations
- Ability to keep abreast with current trends and development within Information Security
- Ideally, possess Security Clearance (highly desirable)
Candidates will ideally hold current UK Government Security Clearance. If not, you must be eligible and willing to undergo the clearance process.
Salary: £74,000 – £108,000
Benefits: Car Allowance (£6.5k), Annual Bonus, Great Pension + Holiday Allowance
Location: London OR Guildford + Travel