Enterprise Cyber Security Consultant
- Information Technology
- £70000.00 - £110000.00
- JN -012019-948
- London, London - Inner, UK
- Car Allowance, Great Pension + Holiday Allowance
Job DescriptionOur client is a globally recognised Leader in Cyber Security Solutions and a Tier-1 government defence contractor with a rapidly growing international security practice which provide a range of specialist cyber security services as part of a wider service portfolio.
Human Capital Ventures is proud to act as their preferred partner in the recruitment of a number of highly experienced Security Consultant based from their plush offices in either Guildford or Central London, UK.
As a Cyber Enterprise Security Consultant, your role is to provide leadership and oversight of information assurance, setting high-level strategy and policy, to warrant sureness that risks to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and systems is managed pragmatically, appropriately compliant and in a cost-effective manner. To deliver business-driven advice on security management and information risk consistent with good practice standards and guidelines.
- Recognise risks at the business unit or system-wide level and make judgments accordingly
- Articulates security advice directly to CIO or IT Director level clients
- To perform or lead analysis of information risks either at a system, platform or organisational level, including assessment of risk, identification of options for mitigation, and assessment of client or supplier compliance with control requirements
- To provide thought leadership, support business development activities, perform delivery oversight and manage senior client engagements.
- Manages large compliance programmes, e.g. PCI-DSS certification
- Responsible for leading small to medium sized security consultancy engagements
- To work closely and collaborate with business risk owners and other senior stakeholders to interpret the impact and assist in the understanding of information risk
- Sets clear information assurance strategies and high-level policies
- To guide and support clients in the development and implementation of risk management controls, including guidance on both technical and non-technical security controls
Candidates will ideally hold current UK Government Security Clearance. If not, you must be eligible and willing to undergo the clearance process.
Salary: £70,000 – £110,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Benefits: Car Allowance (£6k – £6.5k), Great Pension + Holiday Allowance
Location: London OR Guildford + Travel