SAP ABAP Analyst
- Information Technology
- £45000.00 - £55000.00
- JN -012018-846
- Northampton, Northamptonshire, UK
- Excellent Benefits & Career Prospects
Job DescriptionHuman Capital Ventures is acting as a preferred recruitment partner to one of the UK’s Largest Business Services Providers in the recruitment of a SAP ABAP Analyst, responsible for acting as an essential stakeholder in the implementation of the first instance of SAP template.
As a SAP ABAP Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate closely with the business analysts to analyse and understand the technical requirements and develop Abaps in order to meet all requirements.
- Define and agree deliverables and timelines to ensure they are fit for purpose in line with the full project plans.
- Work with the functional business analyst to produce estimates for the technical work required, these should be communicated effectively to ensure good expectation management.
- Produce documentation, technical specifications, training and testing scripts, risk and issue logs and any other necessary project and support documentation.
- Ensure all project communications, both written and verbal, are managed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Work with the functional analysts to manage any proposed changes or enhancements to agreed scope.
- Regular contact with the whole project team to ensure a fully integrated system is delivered.
- Manage the relationship with suppliers and contractors to ensure targets and deliverables are met.
- Ensure that you understand and follow the required IS Policy, Procedures and guidelines provided by the IS Department.
Whilst utilizing best of breed SAP technologies, you will be given opportunities over time to develop your IT Career within a rapidly expanding organisation which embraces internal development and promotion.
Salary: £45,000 – 55,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + Excellent Corporate Benefits
Hours: Monday – Friday (09:00 – 17:30)
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
For more details, please contact one of our consultants on our main UK switchboard: 0333 355 0500