- Business development, e.g. cold calling, client meetings, networking, negotiation of fees & terms of business, account management and delivery.
- Identify and qualify suitable candidates through various channels, including our internal candidate database, online job boards, social & business media and candidate referral.
- Contribute content to the company’s social and business media channels.
- Pre-screen and prepare candidates ready for an interview
- Obtain and hold candidates right to work, compliance and background verification documentation in accordance with data protection policies.
- Management of the recruitment lifecycle.
- Administration of the Salesforce Recruitment CRM and talent management system.
- Work to and exceed (reasonable) pre-agreed KPI’s (key performance indicators) and sales targets on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Sometimes working outside standard business hours to meet clients requirements and achieve deadlines.
- Personal qualities to include enthusiasm, ambition, self-motivation, entrepreneurialism and persistency.
- Capable of effectively communicating over the phone and in-person with professionals of various levels including Senior Management and Executives.
- Impeccable presentation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, contribute ideas and work under your own initiative.
- Excellent IT literacy, particularly with the MS Office suite.
- Good English language and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Competitive basic salary (dependent on experience)
- Commission of up to 20% of gross profit on successful placements, above the threshold.
- Non-cumulative monthly commission threshold of base salary divided by twelve.
- Sales incentives and annual social calendar.
- Long-term career progression opportunity.
Current Openings With Human Capital Ventures
Unfortunately, we have no current openings.