Software Support Specialist
- Information Technology
- £30000.00 - £35000.00
- JN -112018-941
- Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
- Company Healthcare Scheme, Pension Contributions, Stock Options
Job DescriptionOur Client is a Market Leading Organisation who’s UK Headquarters is based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. Due to a significant increase in their client portfolio, and the recent development of several Award-Winning Software Products, they are looking to expand their Software Support Function.
As a Software Support Specialist, you would be joining a team responsible for being the highest point of escalation for all IT related issues across their software product range.
This role is a customer-facing role but will also be working directly with the Software Development function to suggest continues improvements to existing and new products.
- Provide telephone, remote and face-to-face support to customers experiencing technical problems with software products
- Triage software systems (including log analysis; troubleshooting; identifying and classifying issues)
- Work cross-functionally with the Software Development & Testing teams for continuous improvements
- Coordinating with team members to ensure all client requests are handled appropriately, and in a timely manner.
- Assisting clients with Change Management, whilst understanding client needs
- Using SQL to extract data for the use of pending investigations, regular data extracts etc
- Develop and build knowledge articles for ‘easy fix’ solutions
- Use of SQL to manipulate data and apply patches where required
- Knowledge of databases, network, and system administration/management
- Provide support across Windows, Servers, Email & Office Suite products
- Utilise SQL and NoSQL, HTTP/HTTPS & Infrastructure Technologies
- 3+ years’ experience within IT Support
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL + Other Infrastructure related technologies
- Ideally come from a 3rd Line Support background
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your IT Support career within an organisation undergoing tremendous amounts of growth and expansion, utilising the latest technologies and collaborating with a variety of blue-chip clients. Send CV Details for immediate consideration.