- Information Technology
- £40000.00 - £47000.00
- JN -112018-937
- Northampton, Northamptonshire, UK
- 35 days' annual leave, Pension, Gym + More!
Job DescriptionOur Client is an industry leading organization with over 4,000 employees spanning the UK.
Human Capital Ventures has been selected to recruit a Business Intelligence Developer, working for our Client Headquartered in Northampton, Northamptonshire.
Due to continued growth and expansion, our Client is looking to appoint another Business Intelligence Developer, responsible for the development and enhancement of business performance visulisations and dashboards which report on daily activities across the business.
- Responsible for the full data development lifecycle; from the creation of the Data Warehouse (SQL Server Database) structure to the front-end dashboard visulisation (PowerBI)
- Carry out requirement gathering and analysis, interfacing with a variety of stakeholders on a daily basis to produce technical specifications
- Follow agile working methodologies such as SCRUM for delivering solutions
- Develop appropriate high-quality business solutions utilising SSRS and PowerBI
- Keep up to date with emerging / latest BI technology (e.g. Power BI, SSAS PaaS)
- Design and implement Data Warehouse using SSAS (Tabular model desirable)
- Create SSAS Tabular Model with required DAX calculations
- Create and administer SSRS reports
- 3+ years’ experience within BI Development/Analysis
- Experience participating in requirement gathering and analysis
- First-class interpersonal skills to be able to interact with customers and internal stakeholders
- Exposure to agile methodologies such as SCRUM (desirable)
- Knowledge of MS Data Tech Stack – SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS (Tabular Model desirable), PowerBI (DAX) etc.
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 per annum
Benefits: 35 days’ annual leave, Private Healthcare, Onsite Gym, Death in Service
Tenure: Permanent, Full-Time (Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00)
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire