Network Security Engineer
- Information Technology
- £40000.00 - £60000.00
- JN -102018-933
- Woking, Surrey, UK
Our client is an award-winning IT Services and Distribution Business that specialise in Cyber Security, Advanced Networking & Unified Communications that has seen 100% growth year on year across the past three years with annual revenues in excess of £500 million.
Human Capital Ventures is proud to be supporting them in the recruitment of a Network Security Engineer proficient in security solutions from vendors such as Checkpoint, WatchGuard and Kaspersky.
The sucessful candidates will work from our clients plush EMEA headquarters in Woking and form an integral part of our client’s professional services practice delivering training, development and product support to resellers as well as end customers, maintain service excellence across their product portfolio.
The sucessful candidate will ideally possess:
- 3+ Years working in Network Support and Administration – TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, Firewalls etc.
- Specific experience in the configuration, deployment and support of Checkpoint Firewalls.
- Ideally hold CCSA R75 accreditation (Checkpoint Security Administrator)
- Knowledge of Security Solutions from vendors such as Checkpoint, WatchGuard, Kaspersky.
- Proven commercial support experience in Network/Cyber Security
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity for any candidate to spring board their career in Network Security working with the latest technology from the industries biggest vendors, within a dynamic agile organisation offer long term development and prospects. Please forward CV details for immediate consideration.
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 (DOE)
Location: Woking, Surrey