.Net Application Developer
- Information Technology
- £35000.00 - £45000.00
- JN -072018-908
- Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
- 26 Days Holiday + Private Medical + Great Pension
Job Description.Net Application Developer
Human Capital Ventures is acting as a preferred recruitment partner to a Global Leader in Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management for an Application Developer to play a pivotal role within our client’s development function responsible for developing complex custom software solutions in Microsoft .Net to support our client’s business requirements.
Reporting directly to the Application Development Lead you will play a key part in the continued success of the growing development function. Working closely with architects you will be developing a range of customer facing applications that are at the core of our client’s business, making suggestions on the direction of our software development strategy.
- Responsible for application development using various software technologies
- Write complex software programs according to specifications from the technical design team
- Create unit test cases and participate in unit tests and systems tests as needed
- Responsible for being able to work with current version of legacy code and assist with maintaining them
- Strong system analysis and debugging skills
- Communicate with Business Analysts and the Senior Lead on a task by task basis and produce high quality deliverables
- Create and maintain design documents as a part of the software delivery lifecycle process
- Responsible for reviewing process including code, documentation and design review
- Assist with resolution of production issues with minimal assistance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent is desired.
- An in-depth understanding of the Agile SCRUM methodology is essential.
- Database Technologies: SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
- Third Party Technologies: Telerik, SOAP, Sagepay Integration, Close PF Integration, Salesforce
- Management Technologies: JIRA, TFS, Confluence
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: Circa £35,000 - £45,000
Benefits: 26 days Holiday, Private Medical, Excellent Pension + More