.Net Application Development Lead
- Information Technology
- £60000.00 - £65000.00
- JN -072018-907
- Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK
- Car Allowance + Bonus + More
Job Description.Net Application Development Lead
Human Capital Ventures is acting as a preferred recruitment partner to a Global Leader in Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management for an Application Development Lead to play a pivotal role within our client’s development function responsible for developing complex custom software solutions in Microsoft .Net to support our client’s business requirements.
Reporting directly to the Head of IT with two direct reports you will play a key part in the continued success of the development team. Working closely with architects you will be developing a range of customer facing applications that are at the core of our business and making suggestions on the direction of our software development strategy.
- Responsible for complex application development using various software technologies
- Participate in technical design and review
- Write complex software programs according to specifications from technical design team
- Create unit test cases and participates in unit tests and systems tests as needed.
- Integrate technical components into working applications.
- Works closely with Quality Assurance Analysts to ensure code quality.
- Work with current version of legacy code and upscale them to latest standards.
- Provide project schedule time/plan and estimations along with impact analysis
- Provide up to date information on all development work to project manage to be able to regulate and monitor tasks.
- Ensure non-functional requirements (performance, auditing, security and on-going support) are considered during development
- Manage the lifecycle of the solutions delivery process from Design to System testing
- Line Management responsibility for a growing team of two members
- Mentoring and coaching of team
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent is desired.
- An in-depth understanding of the Agile SCRUM methodology is essential.
- Database Technologies: SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
- Third Party Technologies: Telerik, SOAP, Sagepay Integration, Close PF Integration, Salesforce
- Management Technologies: JIRA, TFS, Confluence
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: Circa £60,000 - £65,000
Benefits: Company Car Allowance (£5.6k), Annual Bonus (average 15% pay out), 26 days Holiday, Private Medical, Excellent Pension + More