Business Intelligence Developer
- Information Technology
- £40000.00 - £55000.00
- JN -072018-905
- Central London, London - Inner, UK
- Private Healthcare, Generous Holiday & More!
Job DescriptionHuman Capital Ventures is proud to be working with one of the Worlds Largest Business Services Providers in the recruitment of a Business Intelligence Developer (both mid-level and Senior). Our client’s group consists of over 60,000 employees with office locations in over 80 different countries and annual revenues in excess of $15 billion.
Due to the acquisition of several new operating companies as well as continued growth and expansion, our client is looking to architect a Business Intelligence practice, responsible for creating and developing business performance visulations and dashboards which report on daily activities across the business.
- Translate stakeholder requirements into the design and build of the MI solution using SSRS and Qlikview
- Deliver the MI solution to the business user group and support the ongoing evolution of the MI framework
- Support the wider operational MI development and delivery across the business
- Develop appropriate high-quality business solutions utilising SSRS and Qlikview
- Keep up to date with emerging / latest BI technology (e.g. Power BI, SSAS PaaS)
- Feed requirements into the Data Warehouse team as required for new reporting / BI functionality
- SSRS Development, maintenance and administration
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to gather dashboard requirements from a variety of stakeholders across the business
- The successful BI Developer will have a blend of experience and knowledge in the following technologies:
- SQL 2012 and above
- Oracle databases
- Qlikview or similar visualization tools
- Data Warehouse design & development
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Generous Holiday Allowance, Competitive Pension, Private Healthcare & More!
Tenure: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Central London, United Kingdom