- Information Technology
- £35000.00 - £50000.00
- JN -072018-904
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, UK
- <25% Bonus, Â£2000 Shares, 35-hour week & more!
Job DescriptionHuman Capital Ventures is proud to be acting as a preferred supplier to a FTSE-250 eCommerce Business whose Globally recognised, award-winning digital platforms transact over £750,000 worth of purchases during peak hours, as well as over 80 million orders placed per year.
Our client has tasked us with recruiting them several talented Software Developer, responsible for delivering full lifecycle development services, working across both internal and external facing systems exploiting Full Stack Microsoft development technologies, working to Agile Methodologies such as SCRUM/Kanban, TDD and Continuous Integration.
Working to regular sprint cycles, you will be working in conjunction with Architects, BA’s/Product Owners, Test Teams and Stakeholders, directly contributing to the continued evolution of web-based applications.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and maintain across all commercial sales channels including responsive web services and mobile platforms.
- Develop and maintain internal software used internally within the business
- Part of a team developing and maintaining retail and POS systems
- Gather, consolidate and record business rules to ensure software is delivered and operates to the high standards of the business in a timely manner.
- As part of the SCRUM team, provide estimated times for development tasks and work closely with the Test Teams to develop automated (Behaviour driven) test cases.
- Collaborates with the Business, Test Analysts and other developers to ensure delivery of correct solution every time.
- Write unit tests for the Test Analyst to execute
- Support the Technical Architects in ensuring a consistent design approach for developed software, using innovative ideas to help the business grow.
- Support and mentor less experienced team members
Desired Skills Azure Services, SOLID Principles, MS BI Stack, Microservices Architecture, Web API, AngularJS, Node JS
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Benefits: <25% Bonus Scheme, (Annual Share Allocations £2k value), 35 hour working week, Private Medical, Dental & Optical Insurance, 25 days’ annual leave & much more!
Tenure: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire