RPA/System Automation Specialist
- Information Technology
- £40000.00 - £43000.00
- JN -072018-900
- Liverpool, Merseyside, UK
- +Great Benefits
Job DescriptionRPA/System Automation Specialist
Human Capital Ventures is acting as a preferred supplier to a Global Professional Services Business with 65,000 employees worldwide and annual revenues in excess of £13 billion for a Robot Process/System Automation Specialist to join their Cross-Platform Automation Team.
The Cross-Platform Automation Team is responsible looking at manual processes throughout the business and implementing systems to automate them. The teams scope and responsibility are continuing to grow and evolve, currently consisting of a collaborative team of Technical Specialist with an expanding project pipeline offering the successful induvial long-term progression and an opportunity to specialiase in Robot Process Automation.
The successful individual will:
- The role will report directly to the Global Cross Platform Automation Team Lead, and will be responsible for the assessment, design and development of automation solutions across a wide range of technologies.
- You will be dealing with internal customers/stakeholders in identifying and documenting requirements for automation initiatives, agreeing design and scope with said stakeholders, and developing and testing the solution as well as carrying our due diligence.
- This role is ideally suited to someone who enjoys learning and applying new skills, solving problems, and who is eager to work with new technologies.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree or background in computer science or development, and a strong knowledge of Windows PowerShell is preferable.
- Knowledge of database technologies and the use of SOAP/REST application programming interfaces (APIs) is also required.
- Knowledge of or experience in either Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation software or HPE/Microfocus Operations Orchestration software would be a distinct advantage, although full training will be provided in these products for the successful applicant.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to and absorb new information and products.
- A motivated self-starter keen to develop their knowledge.
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary: £40,000 = £43,000 + Great Benefits