Technical Support Representative
- Information Technology
- £17000.00 - £20000.00
- JN -072017-780
- stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK
- 25 days holiday
Job DescriptionHuman Capital Ventures are supporting a Leading Technology Organisation in the recruitment of an IT Service Desk Analyst, to be located at their Head Office in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
As a Technical Support Representative, you will be responsible for responding promptly to support requests from clients regarding our client’s software solutions or other services they provide, ensuring that our client deliver the best customer service possible.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support through CRM, outbound calls, email or fax as specified within company standards and guidelines.
- Provide support to our bespoke software taking complete ownership of calls from start to finish, or passing them to Technical Support Representative – Level 2 where appropriate.
- Provide support on all computer hardware.
- Maintain and increase product knowledge on applicable products / applications via training, documentation and personal research.
- Log issues and resolutions thoroughly in the CRM.
- Hitting call targets set by Technical Support Leadership.
- Escalate issues to Technical Support Representative – Level 2 or Technical Support Supervisor as needed.
- Submit proposed solutions to basic issues in knowledge base and internal / external documentation.
- Good all-round knowledge of hardware, software and connectivity issues
- Experienced in troubleshooting Windows based operating systems and Microsoft Business Applications
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written & an excellent telephone etiquette.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with other service / support groups.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to hit targets and SLAs set by the Technical Support Supervisor.
- Ability to troubleshoot and ask appropriate questions to gather key information from users.
- Attention to detail – accomplishing tasks showing attention to all aspects of the job.
- Making efforts to listen to and understand the customer (both internal and external).
- Use of initiative and own knowledge to ensure the achievement of goals, being proactive and self-manage time.
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 per annum
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Benefits: 25 Day’s Holidays + A variety of other fantastic corporate benefits