IT Service Desk Team Leader
- Information Technology
- £34000.00 - £38000.00
- JN -062017-779
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, UK
- Excellent Benefuts
Job DescriptionHuman Capital Ventures have been selected to be recruit on behalf of a Leading Enterprise Organisation for an IT Service Desk Team Leader to provide operational management to their internal IT Service Desk function, consisting of 12 – 14 analysts providing support to users globally targeted with achieving service level goals.
As IT Service Desk Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that the individual and team responsibilities are performed in a timely, consistent, responsive manner.
• Verify the quality, accuracy and timeliness of responses and actions taken by the team.
• Provide direction, training and coaching for team members to efficiently and accurately fulfill work assignments.
• Provide ongoing performance feedback to team members, including the mid-year and year-end formal performance management process, as well as when progressive counseling is required. Monitor trends in individual team performance (daily, weekly, monthly).
• Prioritise workloads and balance conflicting demands.
• Identify training requirements for the team and work with regional service desk managers to develop and maintain individual training plans for team members.
• Identify issues and make recommendations that will improve our procedures and collaboration with other teams.
• Accurately and completely communicate issues and priorities that are discussed at the team leads meeting to their own teams.
• Ensure services are delivered to defined Service Level Agreements (SLA) for all aspects of technology delivery.
• Provide Ad-Hoc reporting for Service Delivery as required.
• Take part in Service Improvement Programs (SIP’s) as required.
• Implement policies, standards and processes for all aspects of the operation.
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
• Ideally degree educated in business management, computer science or equivalent
• 3+ years’ experience leading an IT Service Desk or IT Support Function.
• 3+ years in People Management/Team Leadership within a similar environment.
• Knowledge of ITSM Platforms such as ServiceNow/CA Service Desk/Remedy and reporting
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills, with Strong Customer Service skills.
• Strong organisational skills with emphasis on detail and follow-up.
• Ability to communicate efficiently with all levels of IT staff (including Senior Management).
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff (including senior management)
• Ideally ITIL Foundation Certified
• Understanding of Enterprise IT and Microsoft Business Applications
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £34 ,000 - £38,000 + Excellent Benefits