- Information Technology
- £35000.00 - £50000.00
- JN -052018-885
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, UK
- Bonus, Â£2000 Shares, Private Healthcare & More!
Job DescriptionHuman Capital Ventures is a Leading Provider of Recruitment, Staffing & Talent Management to the IT & Digital Sectors, and is proud to be recruiting on behalf of FTSE 250 eCommerce Business whose digital channels generate up to £750,000 per hour for a high calibre Software Developer to join their Agile Software Delivery Function.
As Software Developer, you will deliver full lifecycle development services working across both internal and external facing systems exploiting Full Stack Microsoft development technologies working to SCRUM/Agile Methodologies, TDD, and Continuous Integration.
Hosting Regular SCRUM’s and working to regular sprint cycles, you will work in conjunction with Architects, BA’s/Product Owners, Test Teams and Stakeholders you will directly contribute to the continued evolutions of these systems responsible for your own budget spend, workload prioritisation and designs.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and maintain across all commercial sales channels including responsive web services and mobile platforms.
- Develop and maintain internal software used internally within the business
- Develop and maintain retail and POS systems
- Gather, consolidate and record business rules to ensure software is delivered and operates to the high standards of the business in a timely manner.
- As part of the SCRUM team, provide estimated times for development tasks and work closely with the Test Teams to develop automated (Behaviour driven) test cases.
- Collaborates with the Business, Test Analysts, and other developers to ensure delivery of correct solution every time.
- Write unit tests for the Test Analyst to execute
- Support the Technical Architects in ensuring a consistent design approach for developed software, using innovative ideas to help the business grow.
- Support and mentor less experienced team members
Desired Skills Azure Services, MS BI Stack, Microservices Architecture, Web API, AngularJS, Node JS
Our client is offering a basic salary dependant on the experience of between £35,000 – £50,000 per annum with an annual bonus scheme of up to 25% (typically achieving 15%), annual company share allocation, private medical, 25 days’ holiday and 35-hour working week! Want to know more, please forward your CV details for immediate consideration.