IT Project Manager
- Information Technology
- £200.00 - £250.00
- JN -022018-853
- Peterbourough, Lincolnshire, UK
- 6 month contract (initial)
Human Capital Ventures is a Leading Provider of Recruitment, Staffing & Talent Management and has been selected to act as a Preferred Supplier to a Global IT Services Organisation in the recruitment of a Technical Project Coordinator to be based from their UK Headquarters in Peterborough, responsible for overseeing and managing their exciting IT project pipeline.
- Project and Programme Management Coordination
- Take accountability and ownership to deliver high quality and responsive project management and consultancy services to internal and external vendors
- Engage with a variety of key stakeholders and management officials technical specialists to plan and manage the implementation and delivery of client projects.
- Manage risk analysis by documenting and managing project scopes, assumptions and issues throughout the implementation, escalating and highlighting to relevant parties for resolution as necessary
- Ensure the contracting, scope and acceptance sign off processes are followed
- Monitor and report use of project resources against agreed budgets
- Provide process recommendations to the team in order to constantly improve efficiency and quality of work
- Create project schedules that include estimates to be submitted to management
- Assist in documenting project phases and creating summary reports for company management
- Prince2 Practitioner or any relevant Project Management accreditations
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience within a Project Management capacity
- Prior experience coordinating IT infrastructure projects within a commercial, sizable environment
- Ability to multi task and manage project concurrently
Whilst developing your Project Management career within a multibillion pound turnover organisation, you will be responsible for managing your own workload and ensuring the creation and release of the latest IT Projects meets budget and timeframe requirements.
Rate: £200 - 250 per day (dependent on experience)
Tenure: 6-month initial contract
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire