Join Us On Our Journey
Human Capital Ventures are leading providers of Recruitment, Staffing and Talent Management Services with an impressive customer portfolio.
From our offices in the United Kingdom and the United States, we facilitate the global recruitment of skilled professionals into permanent, fixed term and contract positions.
To enable our continued growth and expansion we are always looking to hire both talented and driven individuals looking for a career in recruitment or established industry professionals to join us on our journey.
- Business Development e.g. Cold Calling, Client Meetings, Networking, Negotiation of fees & Terms of Business, Account Management and Delivery.
- Identify and qualify suitable candidates through various channels including our internal candidate database, online job boards, social & business media and candidate referral.
- Contribute content towards the company’s social and business media channels.
- Pre-screen and prepare candidates ready for interview.
- Obtain and hold candidates right to work, compliance and background verification documentation in accordance with data protection policies.
- Management of the recruitment lifecycle.
- Administration of the Salesforce recruitment CRM and talent management system.
- Work to and exceed (reasonable) pre-agreed KPI’s (Key performance indicators) and Sales Targets on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Sometimes working outside standard business hours to meet clients requirements and achieve deadlines.
- Personal qualities to include enthusiasm, ambition, self-motivation, entrepreneurialism and persistency.
- Capable of effectively communicating over the phone and in person with professionals of various levels including Senior Management and Executives.
- Impeccable presentation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, contribute ideas and work under your own initiative.
- Excellent IT literacy particularly with the MS Office suite.
- Good English Language and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Competitive basic salary (dependent on experience)
- Non-cumulative monthly commission threshold of base salary divided by twelve.
- Commission of 20% of gross profit on successful placements, over and above monthly threshold.
- Sales incentives and annual social calendar.
- Long-term career progression opportunity.
If you are interested in joining the team please apply here.